Monday, November 19, 2012

{Family} Kara & Chris

November 19th already...where has this year gone?!  Are you all getting excited for Christmas?  I am - I'll admit the Christmas tunes have been playing for several weeks already.  I love that this time of year brings family portrait Christmas cards, and we were so lucky to get that nice weekend a couple weekends ago.

Kara met her hubby, Chris, on her 19th birthday, and they've been together ever since!  About 16 months ago, they welcomed their son, Kason, into the world.  He is a such a cute little bug, as his mom likes to call him!  All bundled up, we met at the Heron Reserve, in Chilliwack.  It is my favourite park in Chilliwack - I have had many "field trips" there with one of my students I teach.

Thank-you, Kara and Chris, for allowing me to spend some time capturing the love and energy of your family.  Kara, it was great to see you and reconnect.  (Kara and I have known each other since grade 2).









Check out more photos on my Facebook page!
Until next time, many blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment