Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Annalisa & Matt's Wedding

As a woman we dream of finding that one man we feel completely safe with, someone who loves us just as we are.  We want someone who will stand beside us; laugh and cry and grow old together.  I am so thrilled to say that my friend Annalisa found her forever, with Matt.

Annalisa & Matt's wedding was during that fabulous stretch of September weather.  Their ceremony was at the quaint little, white church on the Matsqui flats and the reception was held at the The Secret Garden.  If you are looking for a beautiful, tranquil setting, this greenhouse is the perfect place!

I was not the official photographer, just invited as a guest and the candle lighter!  (Of course though, I couldn't help but take part in capturing this beautiful couple!)

You can check out the stunning pics that Tanis Katie Photography took here.

Once again, congrats to you, Mr. & Mrs. Patenaude!!  I hope and pray God continues to bless you in this new chapter as man & wife!


Annalisa, you are one gorgeous bride!


 
 Probably, one of my favourites!

Here are a couple of pics taken in between...


I love these three to pieces!  We definitely had the best table!







Once the sun set, the lighting was amazing...chandeliers and candles everywhere! 



So glad we all got to be together to celebrate Matt & Annalisa :)


Don't forget to connect with me and all things up to date on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment