Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{Engagement} Mal & Ryan

Happy Tuesday!! What crazy weather we are having.  Thankful to be on the west coast right now, but continuing to be prayer for those on the east coast.
 
Today's blog marks me being finished photos that I can at least share with you all at the moment. (Christmas card photos have to be kept a secret till Christmas).  And I have to say this is probably one of my favourites so far, but I may be a little bias! 
 
The bride-to-be has been a friend for many years.  Mal and I went to high school together.  Our competitive drive and love of sports united us on and off the courts.  We even went back to our high school after we graduated to coach volleyball together.  Those were some great times.  Even though our hectic schedules have often kept us apart, our friendship is one I hold dear to my heart...we never miss a beat when we're reunited!
 
So I couldn't be more thrilled when her and Ryan got engaged and asked for my help.  I am so excited to be a part of their wedding, not only as a friend, but their consultant and photographer.  The wedding is planned for January 2014 in Mexico.  Even though its far away, I dream of the sandy beaches, lounging by the ocean, and capturing one gorgeous bride & handsome groom.
 
Ryan and Mal moved to Winnepeg this summer, so we took advantage of their visit out here for Thanksgiving to shoot these engagement photos.  (A special thanks, to Paul for helping scout out a beautiful place to shoot, and to Sherena for sharing your wealth of editing knowledge.  Since starting this businees, I realize I have a lot to learn).




 
 

 
 
 
 

Once again congratulations to you both!!  I look forward to many more facetime chats for planning & can't wait to shoot in Mexico, January 2014!  It seems far away, but I know its just around the corner ;)
 
Hope you all have a fantastic week & be sure to check out my Facebook page for more pictures and updates :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment